The Open Medical Institute is excited to announce an Institut Pasteur OMInar in Global Health focusing on COVID-19 developments worldwide.
The OMInar will be held on Thursday, December 10, 2020 and include 6 state-of-the-art lectures given by faculty members from five Institut Pasteur Satellites.
Wilson Savino, PhD (Oswald Cruz Foundation (Fiocruz), Brazil):
- Description of Patient Care in a Southern Country: The Case of Brazil
Seungtaek Kim, PhD (Institut Pasteur Korea):
- Development of Therapeutic Interventions against COVID-19Q
Salsabil Hamdi, PhD (Institut Pasteur Maroc):
- Diagnostic Tests Used to Detect SARS-CoV-2
Christiane Gerke, PhD (Institut Pasteur Paris):
- Vaccines: Overview and Institut Pasteur Approaches
Mamadou Aliou Barry, MD & Fabien Taieb, PhD (Institut Pasteur Dakar, Senegal):
- From Training in the Field, through Research and Case Investigation to Patient Care: The Case of Senegal
Selected OMI alumni and IP fellows will be invited to attend this OMInar.
The webinar will be recorded and can be accessed via the OMI e-learning platform!